src/core/asm.c on line 977, column 1
(disasm func &opt field)
Returns assembly that could be used to compile the given function.
func must be a function, not a c function. Will throw on error on a
badly typed argument. If given a field name, will only return that
part of the function assembly. Possible fields are:
* :arity - number of required and optional arguments.
* :min-arity - minimum number of arguments function can be called
* :max-arity - maximum number of arguments function can be called
* :vararg - true if function can take a variable number of
* :bytecode - array of parsed bytecode instructions. Each
instruction is a tuple.
* :source - name of source file that this function was compiled
* :name - name of function.
* :slotcount - how many virtual registers, or slots, this function
uses. Corresponds to stack space used by function.
* :constants - an array of constants referenced by this function.
* :sourcemap - a mapping of each bytecode instruction to a line and
column in the source file.
* :environments - an internal mapping of which enclosing functions
are referenced for bindings.
* :defs - other function definitions that this function may