boot.janet on line 2428, column 1
Run a context. This evaluates expressions in an environment, and
encapsulates the parsing, compilation, and evaluation. Returns (in
environment :exit-value environment) when complete. opts is a table
or struct of options. The options are as follows:
* :chunks - callback to read into a buffer - default is getline
* :on-parse-error - callback when parsing fails - default is
* :env - the environment to compile against - default is the
* :source - string path of source for better errors - default is
* :on-compile-error - callback when compilation fails - default is
* :evaluator - callback that executes thunks. Signature is
(evaluator thunk source env where)
* :on-status - callback when a value is evaluated - default is
* :fiber-flags - what flags to wrap the compilation fiber with.
Default is :ia.
* :expander - an optional function that is called on each top level
form before being compiled.
* :parser - provide a custom parser that implements the same
interface as Janet's built-in parser.
* :read - optional function to get the next form, called like (read
env source). Overrides all parsing.